Monday, April 16, 2007

How to post your essays on this blog

First, you need to become a member of this blog which requires that I invite you. So, e-mail me at SD_FitzGerald@yahoo.com and let me know that you want to receive extra credit for posting your essay online. Between the time of when you e-mail me and when I respond, you should do two things: 1) Improve your essay by correcting any errors I may have noted. 2) Create a Blogger account for yourself with the same e-mail from which you requested to join this blog. Please enter your name as you would on a paper.

Once I invite you, accept the invitation. You will be able to create a new post. Copy your essay from your word processing program and paste it in the new post. From what I have seen, Blogger does not cater to indenting paragraphs so you may need to add spaces between paragraphs to maintain their separation. Dialogue can be the exception.

I will add to these instructions as needed, but for the moment I think it is as simple as that. Please feel free to comment below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home